In the context of a process of systematization of experiences between 2013 and 2014, Latin American partners of Development and Peace dialogued on Poder local (local power), territory and struggles that motivate communities within a perspective of Buen Vivir (living well).
Their testimonies were collected in this 19 minutes video where you will meet different partner organizations and a guest who participated in the systematization process (in order of appearance):
- José Luis Espinoza, CEHPRODEC, Honduras;
- Luz Estella Cifuentes, ACA, Colombia;
- Elizabeth Rendíz, ECAM, Bolivia;
- Carlos Alberto Sánchez, CRIC, Colombia;
- Gladys Guamán, Centro Labor, Peru;
- Carlos Díaz, Inka Atahualpa – CEDIS, Ecuador;
- Susana Aldana, Decidamos, Paraguay;
- Sara Sánches Sánchez, CIM (Conselho indigenista missionário), Brazil;
- Alberto Acosta, économiste – University professor, Ex-Minister of Enery and Mining, Ecuador.
In collaboration with Aler and Cep Alforja.