The Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace (Development and Peace) would like to invite educators to experience international development from a Catholic perspective.
July 7-22, 2014
- Witness a Catholic approach to international development work
- Learn about Peru’s social, political, and economic situation
- Stay with a local community in Collique and participate in regular community programs
- Develop practical approaches to engaging students in social justice
- Explore one of the wonders of the world: Machu Picchu!
Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 7-8pm at 400 – 80 Hayden St, Toronto, or via webinar.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register